Daikin AirHub touch zone controller BRCMTZCB9
AirHub touch zone controller (main)
Zone Control, available on all ducted systems, allows you to group specified rooms within a particular “zone”.
For example, you may want to assign bedrooms to Zone One and the living areas to Zone Two etc., to thus enable these specific areas to be cooled or heated individually when needed.
For Zone Control functionality your Daikin heat pump must be fitted with a Daikin Zone Controller and associated zone control dampers. The Zone Control is featured on the Zone Controller.
- 7” colour resistive touch screen interface housed in a contemporary casing design with a matte white finish.
- Both On/Off or Linear Control options available in either a 4 or 8 zone design.
- Flush mounted 11mm off the wall for a clean, minimalistic look.
- Weekly Schedule Timer with individual zone timer, for programming the system and individual zones on or off at set times of the week.
- Optional wireless remote temperature sensors, ideal for homes with internal brick walls.
- Eco settings such as Setpoint Range Limit, Setpoint Auto Reset and Auto Off Timer enables you to easily reduce your ducted system's energy consumption.